[Python-Dev] Windows Dedicated Mailing List

Ryan Gonzalez rymg19 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 21:16:53 CET 2014

I agree completely (although I use multibooting instead of a VM).

On Fri, Nov 14, 2014 at 11:46 AM, Antoine Pitrou <solipsis at pitrou.net>
wrote:

> On Fri, 14 Nov 2014 16:35:12 +0000
> Steve Dower <Steve.Dower at microsoft.com> wrote:
> > I'd like to keep development *of* Python here, regardless of platform.
> Otherwise all the Linux and Mac people might forget about us :)
>
> +1 from a Linux developer. I find it useful to know what happens on
> other platforms (also I occasionally fire a Windows VM to do some
> development).
>
> Regards
>
> Antoine.

Ryan
If anybody ever asks me why I prefer C++ to C, my answer will be simple:
"It's becauseslejfp23(@#Q*(E*EIdc-SEGFAULT. Wait, I don't think that was
nul-terminated."
Personal reality distortion fields are immune to contradictory evidence. -
srean
Check out my website: http://kirbyfan64.github.io/