[Python-Dev] PEP 479: Change StopIteration handling inside generators

Paul Moore p.f.moore at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 16:38:50 CET 2014

On 23 November 2014 at 15:25, Chris Angelico <rosuav at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you, it's nice to have a successful one to counterbalance the
> "failure" of PEP 463. (Which, incidentally, never actually got a
> resolution. It's still showing up as 'Draft' status.)

I think it's worth pointing out that both this and PEP 463 were
complex an contentious topics, and the discussion in both cases was
well-focused and civil. I don't think the fact that you were the
author of both PEPs is unrelated to this. Thanks for taking on *both*
of these PEPs and handling them so well.

Paul