[Python-Dev] Move selected documentation repos to PSF BitBucket account?

Brett Cannon brett at python.org
Sun Nov 23 19:14:48 CET 2014

On Sun Nov 23 2014 at 1:08:58 PM Ethan Furman <ethan at stoneleaf.us> wrote:

> On 11/23/2014 08:55 AM, Brett Cannon wrote:
> >
> > Fourth, do any core developers feel strongly about not using GitHub?
>
> Dous GitHub support hg?  If not, I am strongly opposed.

Depends on what you mean by "support". If you mean natively, then no. If
you mean "I want more of a hg CLI" then you can get that with
http://hg-git.github.io/ .

And can I just say this is all bringing back "wonderful" flashbacks of the
SourceForge to our own infrastructure move as well as the svn to hg move. =/