[Python-Dev] ubuntu buildbot

David Bolen db3l.net at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 06:33:01 CET 2014

Yeah, it definitely needs it.  Historically it was intentional as my own
servers were all on 8.04, but the last of those moved 12.04 last year.

I think there's already a 12.04 buildbot, so perhaps 14.04 would be
better?  I do prefer sticking with an LTS.

It'll need to move to 64-bit given the hosting environment, at least for
the kernel.  I could do 32-bit userspace via multiarch if keeping a 32-bit
buildbot in the mix is attractive.

-- David