[Python-Dev] Sysadmin tasks

R. David Murray rdmurray at bitdance.com
Wed Oct 1 19:41:12 CEST 2014

On Wed, 01 Oct 2014 20:35:29 +1300, Shorya Raj <rajshorya at gmail.com> wrote:
> Just curious, is there any sort of tasklist for any sort of sysadmin sort
> of work surrounding CPython development? There seem to be plenty of tasks
> for the actual coding part, but it would be good to get something up for
> the more systems admin side of things. If there is no one managing that
> side yet, I would be more than happy to start to do so.

We have a sysadmin team (python-infrastructure is the mailing list,
there's also a #python-infra channel on freenode).  I'm sure they will
be happy for additional help!  I don't know that they have a formal task
list, but they might.  (Although I also do sysadmin stuff, I've confined
myself to bugs.python.org for my python sysadmin work...and that isn't
currently handled by the python-infrastructure team).

--David