[Python-Dev] XP buildbot problem cloning from hg.python.org

David Bolen db3l.net at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 07:00:50 CEST 2014

David Bolen <db3l.net at gmail.com> writes:

> which appears to die mid-stream while receiving the manifests.
>
> So I'm sort of hoping there might be some record server-side as to why
> things are falling apart mid-way.

Just to follow-up to myself, I get the same same error trying to do a
clone from my own personal XP machine rather than the buildbot (which
is a VM).  I've had the issue with hg 1.6.2, 2.5.2 and 3.1.2.

However, the same clones completely successfully under OSX and Linux.

So that's sort of strange.

-- David