[Python-Dev] Sad status of Python 3.x buildbots

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Wed Sep 3 04:47:38 CEST 2014

Nick Coghlan writes:

 > Sorry, I haven't been a very good maintainer for that buildbot (the main
 > reason it never graduated to the "stable" list). If you send me your public
 > SSH key, I can add it (I think - if not, I can ask Luke to do it).
 > Alternatively, CentOS 6 may exhibit the same problem.

I wonder how many of these buildbots could be maintained by the kind
of folks who show up on core-mentorship asking "how can I help?"

Just a thought -- I wouldn't be surprised if the reaction is universal
horror and the answer is "Are you crazy?  Zero!  Z-E-R-O!!"

And of course most want to write code, not sysadm.