[Python-Dev] web-sig mailing list moderating every post?

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Sun Sep 21 00:21:47 CEST 2014

Ugh - this was in my mailbox shortly after the moderator action email
from mailman:

"No, this looks like the spam filter.  Don't know what triggered it.  Or
why it went to you.  But the list moderation is turned off (except for
non-members posting to the list), and you yourself are not moderated,
so...

Bill"

- nothing to see here, move right along, and sorry for the noise.

-Rob