[Python-Dev] Microsoft Visual C++ Compiler for Python 2.7

Steve Dower Steve.Dower at microsoft.com
Sat Sep 27 17:38:36 CEST 2014

The SDK compilers are not easily fixable (I've tried). The installation is basically corrupt as far as the non-x86 compilers are concerned.

The package we just put out is exactly the same files as the SDK with those issues fixed. There's no reason to encourage the SDK at all now (which was the point of the whole exercise from my point of view).

Cheers,
Steve

Top-posted from my Windows Phone