[Python-Dev] ctypes module

Cristi Fati cristifati0 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 14:49:14 CEST 2015

Hi all, thank you for your responses. Apparently i was wrong in my previous
email, ctypes (1.0.1 or 1.0.2) didn't have support for WinIA64 (libffi),
there was an in-house implementation. However we are using the IA64 module
extensively (including to successfully call LsaLogonUser).

a much simpler example:

Python 2.7.3 (default, Oct 22 2014, 12:21:16) [MSC v.1600 64 bit (Itanium)]
on win32
>>> import ctypes
>>> ctypes.cdll.kernel32.GetTickCount()
-79897956