[Python-Dev] PyCon Survivor's breakfast

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Sun Apr 12 22:13:57 CEST 2015

Hi everybody,

This year sees the third PyCon Survivors' Breakfast at Suite 701, a restaurant attached to the Place d'Armes hotel just up the road from the Palais de Congres (map on Eventbrite page).

All Python developers, PSF members and PyCon delegates are cordially invited to attend. The event starts at 7:30 but you can roll in whenever you feel like breakfast (I start early so that those who wish to start sprinting promptly can still join us).

The places cost about $45 a head (I've been asked about costs, I don't really know why) and you have a choice of prices, including free. I don't want anyone to feel that inability to pay need stop them coming along to join us. Last year's event was a relaxing change from the Palais de Congres. I hope I see you there.

Sign up at http://bit.ly/PyConSurvivor2015.

Numbers are limited, but last year there was a place for everyone who wanted to attend. If you are at PyCon, or know someone who is, please let them know that this invitation extends to everyone who attended.

regards
 Steve
--
Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com / +1 571 484 6266 / +44 113 320 2335 / @holdenweb