[Python-Dev] Looking for someone to audit PEP 3156 (asyncio) against current version

Guido van Rossum guido at python.org
Tue Apr 28 20:57:04 CEST 2015

PEP 3156 (Asynchronous IO Support Rebooted: the "asyncio" Module) was
accepted 18 months ago, and since then we've aggressively test-driven it in
the 3.4 stdlib. I think that in some cases we've changed or added APIs or
changed semantics, and I would like to update the PEP to match reality (so
that people reading the PEP as a specification aren't going to be
confused). If you're good at reading and editing technical documentation
I'd love for you to help me with this! (Another form of help I could use
might be to check the docs on docs.python.org against the PEP and the
implementation.)

--
--Guido van Rossum (python.org/~guido)