[Python-Dev] PEP 492 documentation

Nikolaus Rath Nikolaus at rath.org
Sun Aug 2 06:38:26 CEST 2015

Hello,

Looking at the language reference for 3.5.0b4, I noticed that it
mentions neither async nor await.

Is this still going to get updated, or will the only documentation
consist of the PEP itself? I think having a Python release recognize
keywords that are not mentioned in the language reference would be quite
unfortunate (even if they're treated specially to preserve backwards
compatibility).

Best,
-Nikolaus