[Python-Dev] who must makes FOR loop quicker

John Doe z2911 at bk.ru
Wed Aug 5 17:25:07 CEST 2015

To pass by reference or by copy of - that is the question from hamlet.
("hamlet" - a community of people smaller than a village python3.4-linux64)

xlist = [0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10]
i = 0
for x in xlist:
     print(xlist)
     print("\txlist[%d] = %d" % (i, x))
     if x%2 == 0 :
         xlist.remove(x)
     print(xlist, "\n\n")
     i = i + 1

So, catch the output and help me, PLEASE, improve the answer:
Does it appropriate ALWAYS REevaluate the terms of the expression list
in FOR-scope on each iteration?
But if I want to pass ONCE a copy to FOR instead of a reference (as seen
from an output) and reduce unreasonable reevaluation, what I must to do
for that?