[Python-Dev] PEP-498: Literal String Formatting

Sven R. Kunze srkunze at mail.de
Mon Aug 10 07:29:50 CEST 2015

After I read Nick's proposal and pondering over the 'f' vs. 'r'
examples, I like the 'i' prefix more (regardless of the internal
implementation).

The best solution would be "without prefix and '{var}' only" syntax. Not
sure if that is possible at all; I cannot remember using '{...}'
anywhere else than for formatting.