[Python-Dev] PEP needed for http://bugs.python.org/issue9232 ?

Chris Barker - NOAA Federal chris.barker at noaa.gov
Tue Aug 11 17:31:57 CEST 2015

> there's been enough debate that I suspect we need a
>> PEP.
>>
> I think we might just need another round of discussion here.

Please no :-)

Looking back at the previous discussion, it looked like it's all been
said, and there was almost unanimous approval (with some key mild
disapproval) for the idea, so what we need now is a pronouncement.

If it's unclear whether consensus was close, then folks that are
strongly against should speak up now. If there is a flurry of those,
then a PEP is in order. But another big long unstructured discussion
won't be useful.

-Chris