[Python-Dev] Python for android - successfully cross-compiled without patches

Dmitry Moskalchuk dm at crystax.net
Tue Dec 15 13:42:40 EST 2015

Olemis Lang <olemis <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Wow ! Awesome ! What specific ISA version(s) and/or device(s) have you tried ?

Hi Olemis,

I'm Dmitry Moskalchuk, initial author and main contributor of CrystaX NDK.
I could provide details if needed.

Answering your question, I assume by ISA you mean
"Instruction Set Architecture", isn't?

We've running Python on ARMv7 (32-bit) and ARMv8 (64-bit) devices,
as well as on x86 (32-bit) tablets. We'll run it on x86_64 and mips devices
too with time.

We'd like to include comprehensive testing of Python into process of
automatic regression testing of CrystaX NDK and we'd be very appreciated
if you or someone else could point us to documentation or examples how to
do that.

--
Dmitry Moskalchuk