[Python-Dev] Import Fails in setup.py On Android

Cyd Haselton chaselton at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 14:20:06 CET 2015

The array module is the current culprit.

Are there details about the freeze process at Python.org? That may help me figure out what and why my build breaks?

I'll try my best to get a traceback...I don't have a working gdb in this env yet...and if I do get one I'll add it to the email I send to python-sig