[Python-Dev] PEP 486: Make the Python Launcher aware of virtual environments

Paul Moore p.f.moore at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 14:27:54 CET 2015

On 13 February 2015 at 07:02, Nick Coghlan <ncoghlan at gmail.com> wrote:
> Procedurally, since it's a Windows specific change, and assuming Guido
> doesn't want to pronounce on this one himself, perhaps Steve Dower
> would be an appropriate BDFL-Delegate?

The PEP is now up to date and the patch is on the tracker at
http://bugs.python.org/issue23465. There's not been any further
questions or comments, so I think I'm happy with it. As Guido's now
away (I gather) I'll wait till he gets back and then post a formal
request for pronouncement (or appointment of a BDFL-Delegate to
pronounce).

If anyone has any issues with the PEP, please speak up before then!

Paul