[Python-Dev] PEP 441 - Improving Python ZIP Application Support

Mark Young marky1991 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 18:00:52 CET 2015

I don't know what anyone else does, but in cases where I have both on my
windows box, I do use python2(.x) and python3(.y) . If I only have one
version on the box, I use the generic name of course. (I don't often have
only one version on my boxes though. 2.x inevitably gets drug in in for
some reason or another and I hardly ever uninstall old versions of 3.x) I
don't use the launcher though, so I might be out-of-scope entirely. (in
which case, sorry for the noise)