[Python-Dev] Python 3.4 RPM on AIX

Blaxton blaxxton at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 17 05:50:14 CET 2015

I am using the spec file that comes with Python source code which downloaded from python.org website
source file is set on spec file to file with bz2 format while there is only .xz and zipped are available to download.

I thought somehow some one from development team has wrote that .spec fileand maybe supporting it.

This is like no support.