[Python-Dev] PEP 448 review

Thomas Wouters thomas at python.org
Fri Feb 27 18:01:11 CET 2015

On Thu, Feb 26, 2015 at 12:37 PM, Ethan Furman <ethan at stoneleaf.us> wrote:

> On 02/26/2015 12:19 PM, Guido van Rossum wrote:
>
> > As a follow-up, Joshua updated the PEP to remove *comprehensions, and it
> is now accepted.
>
> Congratulations Thomas, Joshua, and Neil!!

Wot, me? No, no, all credit goes to Joshua and Neil. All I did was propose
the change too late for Python 3, then procrastinate until someone else
picked it up. (My procrastination goes so far that I *still* mean to review
the latest patch, as soon as I get round tuits...) I do stand behind the
idea, though, and I'm happy with the PEP and with the final decision.

--
Thomas Wouters <thomas at python.org>

Hi! I'm an email virus! Think twice before sending your email to help me
spread!