[Python-Dev] New Windows installer for Python 3.5

Steve Dower Steve.Dower at microsoft.com
Sun Jan 4 00:34:05 CET 2015

I've put together a short post showing where I've been taking the Windows installer for Python 3.5, since I know there are interested people on this list who will have valuable feedback.

http://stevedower.id.au/blog/the-python-3-5-installer/

Nothing is merged in yet and everything can still change, so I'm keen to hear whatever feedback people have. I've tried to make improvements fairly for first-time users through to sysadmins, but if I've missed something big I'd like to hear about it before we get too close to alpha 1.

Cheers,
Steve