[Python-Dev] datetime nanosecond support (ctd?)

matthieu bec mbec at gmto.org
Fri Jan 9 05:56:56 CET 2015

FWIW issue23084 was withdrawn as it appears to be touching and PEP
sized, and/or anyways nanosec is defacto just an int.
another patch went to http://bugs.python.org/issue15443 seemingly under
the radar, I'm not arguing the quality of the patch, but bringing it up
here in case with the holidays season it didn't get noticed. I wont
bring much anything more so you may rest otherwise. Happy new year!

--
Matthieu Bec                GMTO Corp
cell : +1 626 425 7923      251 S Lake Ave, Suite 300