[Python-Dev] Pydoc Replacement for Python's help()?

Glenn Linderman v+python at g.nevcal.com
Tue Jan 27 21:45:28 CET 2015

On 1/27/2015 8:04 AM, Cyd Haselton wrote:
> Noted. Will proceed with the 3.x releass.
I had been excited you were working on Android Python until I realized
you were working on 2.x. I started with Python 3, and have only dabbled
in 2.x for a couple projects that had unported dependency needs. One of
them, reportlab, was ported in the last year, and the other is my web
server CGI ports which is still constrained by a couple libraries, and
although I think they may have recently been ported, I haven't had time
to upgrade it. Probably will by April, when I have to ditch my Google
OpenID login system, because they have abandoned it.