[Python-Dev] [RELEASED] Python 3.5.0b3 is now available

Ben Hoyt benhoyt at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 15:08:08 CEST 2015

Thanks! Looking forward to trying this.

I'm not sure where these descriptions come from, or whether they're carried
over from b2 to b3 etc, but one small note on this bullet point:

* PEP 471, os.scandir(), a faster alternative to os.walk()

This isn't quite correct. os.scandir() is actually an alternative to
os.listdir(), which is also used to speed up os.walk().

-Ben