[Python-Dev] Python 3.4.3 on RedHat 6.6 s390x make fails with: make: *** [sharedmods] Error 139

Ludovic Gasc gmludo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 08:54:52 CEST 2015

Hi Jo,

Terry has right, however, if you launch this command before the
compilation, it should work:
https://github.com/saghul/pythonz/blob/master/README.rst#rpm-family-centos-rhel

In case of it doesn't work, please contact me privately to avoid to pollute
this mailing list.

Have a nice day.

Ludovic Gasc (GMLudo)
http://www.gmludo.eu/