[Python-Dev] PEP 447 (type.__getdescriptor__)

Dima Tisnek dimaqq at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 11:29:03 CEST 2015

Hey I've taken time to read the PEP, my 2c... actually 1c:

Most important is to explain how this changes behaviour of Python programs.

A comprehensive set of Python examples where behaviour is changed (for
better or worse) please.

While I understand the concern of "superclasses of objects that gain
or lose attributes at runtime" on the theoretical level, please
translate that into actual Python examples.

d.