[Python-Dev] Status on PEP-431 Timezones

Guido van Rossum guido at python.org
Thu Jul 23 18:26:26 CEST 2015

Can you update the PEP with a small note about this and update the status
to Postponed? Switching to UTC is a big change indeed.

Or could you leave this issue unsolved and still make progress with the tz
database?

In any case, new discussion should then go back to python-ideas.

--
--Guido van Rossum (python.org/~guido)