[Python-Dev] pep 7

Neil Girdhar mistersheik at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 04:02:34 CET 2015

The code reviews I got asked me to revert PEP 7 changes.  I can understand
that, but then logically someone should go ahead and clean up the code.
It's not "high risk" if you just check for whitespace equivalence of the
source code and binary equivalence of the compiled code.  The value is for
people who are new to the codebase.

Best,

Neil