[Python-Dev] Buildbot x86 XP-4 3.x doesn't compile anymore: drop it?

Victor Stinner victor.stinner at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 10:51:09 CET 2015

Hi,

The buildbot x86 XP-4 3.x doesn't compile anymore since 3 months or
more (maybe when Steve upgraded the Visual Studio project to VS 2015?
I don't know).

Would it be possible to fix this buildbot, or to turn it off?

By the way, do we seriously want to support Windows XP? I mean, *who*
will maintain it (no me sorry!). I saw recent changes to explicitly
*drop* support for Windows older than Visa (stop using GetTickCount,
always call GetTickCount64, for time.monotonic).

Victor