[Python-Dev] Fwd: Coverity Scan update

Christian Heimes christian at python.org
Wed May 13 00:18:58 CEST 2015

On 2015-05-12 17:28, Guido van Rossum wrote:
> [...]

Thanks Guido,

I didn't get the mail although I'm a project admin. Dakshesh must have
sent it out to the initial project owner.

I'm planning to do a final round of fixes when the first beta is out.
Currently CPython is down to about 5 issues. The new version might
reveal additional problems or false-positives. Let's see if I can get it
down to zero again.

Christian