[Python-Dev] [python-committers] Reminder: Python 3.5 beta 1 will be tagged tomorrow

Chris Barker chris.barker at noaa.gov
Sun May 24 17:40:02 CEST 2015

On Sun, May 24, 2015 at 4:40 AM, Tal Einat <taleinat at gmail.com> wrote:

> > I filed http://bugs.python.org/issue24270 to track this, but there's a
> > fair bit of work to be done to integrate the changes into the existing
> > math module's code, tests and documentation.
>
> Done. Patch attached to the issue. Awaiting review!

Wow! thanks so much! I'm a bit tied up with my day job right now:

(http://incidentnews.noaa.gov/incident/8934)

so wasn't sure I could do that fiddly work soon enough.

I should find a couple hours to look over it all today, I hope.

What do folks think about adding one to cmath as well, while we are at it?
It should be pretty straightforward -- I could focus what time I have to do
that.

-Chris

--

Christopher Barker, Ph.D.
Oceanographer

Emergency Response Division
7600 Sand Point Way NE   (206) 526-6329   fax

Chris.Barker at noaa.gov