[Python-Dev] Translate Python language

Christophe Bal projetmbc at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 10:13:03 EST 2015

Hello.

I'm a french teacher and I would like to use Python with young child but
I've a big problem. All the keyword are in english. So I would like to know
if there is a way to hack the AST tools such as to use french keywords and
then translate a list of french keywords to their english regular version.

Where should I start ? My idea is not to build a new language but simply
translate words using an hacked version of the AST tools.

Hoping to be clear and I do not pollute the message in this list.

*Christophe BAL*
*Enseignant de mathématiques en Lycée **et développeur Python amateur*
*---*
*French math teacher in a "Lycée" **and **Python **amateur developer*