[Python-Dev] Issue #25256: Add sys.debug_build?

Maciej Fijalkowski fijall at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 15:17:26 CEST 2015

Speaking of other python implementations - why would you even care?
(the pypy debug build has very different properties and does very
different stuff for example). I would be very happy to have this
clearly marked as implementation-dependent and that's why it would be
cool to not be in sys (there are already 5 symbols there for this
reason, so hasattr totalrefcount is cool enough)