[Python-Dev] An example of Python 3 promotion attitude

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Tue Oct 6 18:43:59 EDT 2015

Terry Reedy <tjreedy at udel.edu> writes:

> There was peripherally mention of a 4-year-document called LPTHW that
> recommends 2. I have no idea what they are referring to.

It is expanded in passing, but for reference they are talking about
“Learn Python the Hard Way” <URL:http://learnpythonthehardway.org/>, a
book which (reportedly) has not been updated since 2010.

--
 \       “Liberal capitalism is not at all the Good of humanity. Quite |
  `\            the contrary; it is the vehicle of savage, destructive |