[Python-Dev] [Python-checkins] Daily reference leaks (d7e490db8d54): sum=61494

Brett Cannon brett at python.org
Wed Oct 21 12:58:22 EDT 2015

On Wed, 21 Oct 2015 at 09:33 Joe Jevnik <jjevnik at quantopian.com> wrote:

> Sorry about introducing this. Where can I subscribe to these automated
> emails.

The emails are sent to the python-checkins mailing list.

> Also, how do I go about running this locally?

If you look at the bottom of the email that reports the leaks you will
notice it tells you how the tests were run, e.g.:

 ['./python', '-m', 'test.regrtest', '-uall', '-R',
'3:3:/home/psf-users/antoine/refleaks/reflogyrNnBL', '--timeout', '7200']

-Brett