[Python-Dev] python programmer

Stefan Behnel stefan_ml at behnel.de
Thu Sep 3 08:32:06 CEST 2015

Chris Angelico schrieb am 02.09.2015 um 23:54:
> On Thu, Sep 3, 2015 at 6:57 AM, Linda Ryan wrote:
>> I am an IT/Project Management recruiter looking to increase the available
>> pool of talent for available job placements.
>> Currently I have an opening for a python programmer/developer.  Could I post
>> opportunities to your member list?
>
> Hi! Not to this list, as such, but there is a job board that accepts
> such postings:
>
> https://www.python.org/jobs/
>
> People around the world read that board (myself included), so if
> you're willing to work with telecommuters, your pool of talent can be
> pretty broad!

And if not, then your target audience might still read it there. However,
depending on where your position is, you might also be able to find a more
local or at least national job board, or a local Python User Group that
might be able to tell you where best to publish job offers for your target
group. Searching for "Python User Group" and your (closest bigger) city
name might reveal something there.

Good luck!

Stefan