[Python-Dev] My collection of Python 3.5.0 regressions

R. David Murray rdmurray at bitdance.com
Fri Sep 18 17:27:36 CEST 2015

Once Steve comes back from vacation he's going to have a lot of Windows
install issues to look at.  IMO, we should resolve those, and then issue
3.5.1.

It's really too bad more people didn't test the installation with the
release candidates, and I'm very glad that those people who did so did
so....I know there were a significant number of issues with the new
Windows installer infrastructure that were caught and fixed before final.