[Python-Dev] VS 2010 compiler

Chris Barker - NOAA Federal chris.barker at noaa.gov
Sat Sep 26 00:27:22 CEST 2015

You can use "Windows SDK for Windows 7 and .NET Framework 4".

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=8279

Thanks. Last time I tried that route, it was for 64 bit py2.7. And it
required some kludging of environment variables, and registry acces I don't
have permission for.

But it still may be the best bet. I'll give it a try when I have a chance.

And this should be in the "official" docs...

-CHB

INADA Naoki  <songofacandy at gmail.com>