[Python-Dev] Which version is better? Phyton 27 or Phyton 35?

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 12:21:15 EDT 2016

On Fri, Apr 1, 2016 at 9:42 PM, Roberto Martínez
<robertomartinezp at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am having a hard time trying to choose one of this two products:
>
> Phyton 27:
> http://www.amazon.com/Phyton-27-Systemic-Bactericide-Fungicide/dp/B00VKPL8FU
> Phyton 35:
> http://www.amazon.com/Phyton-Bactericide-fungicide-Substitute-Liter/dp/B00BGE65VM
>
> Phyton 35 is announced as the "Substitute for Phyton 27" but I feel that
> Phyton 27 is more tested and have a bigger user base.
>
> Can you help to choose?

Sure! This is a fairly common question, and it comes down to what sort
of plants you're trying to use this with. Some plants prefer Phyton
27, while others prefer Phyton 35. Most plants are happy with either,
though, so unless you have a good reason to do otherwise, use Phyton
35.

Phyton 35 has some significant improvements that make it far better at
handling plants from different parts of the world. And even some
American plants have special black markings on them, or cost so much
money that they're priced in Euros, or for some similar reason need
the advanced care of Phyton 35. As such, I strongly recommend that you
develop a taste for Phyton 35, as it will serve you better in the long
run. In this era of international foods in every supermarket aisle,
you cannot simply dismiss the black marks as "funny spots" and wish
they'd just go away; you MUST have a fungicide which can adequately
handle them.

ChrisA

PS. This is an *awesome* find! Nice going.