[Python-Dev] Anyone want to lead the sprints at PyCon US 2016?

Brett Cannon brett at python.org
Tue Apr 5 12:36:59 EDT 2016

The call has started to go out for sprint groups to list themselves online.
Anyone want to specifically lead the core sprint this year? If no one
specifically does then I will sign us up and do my usual thing of pointing
people at the devguide and encourage people to ask questions but not do a
lot of hand-holding (I'm expecting to be busy either working on GitHub
migration stuff or doing other things that I have been neglecting due to my
GitHub migration work).