[Python-Dev] PEP 8 updated on whether to break before or after a binary update

francismb francismb at email.de
Sat Apr 16 09:29:41 EDT 2016

Hi,

> The update is already serving its real purpose: showing that style is
> debatable and cannot always easily be reduced to fixed rules.

As you said, there will be always some kind personal preferences or
style taste and one can see on the debate that the current rules are
context dependent. But I wonder how far that style context/rule
(function) evaluation/application issue could be solved in a machine
learning context.

Regards,
francis