[Python-Dev] [python-committers] Failed to build select

Ned Deily nad at python.org
Mon Aug 8 11:59:07 EDT 2016

Those messages are harmless and are generated by the Makefile steps that update Importlib's bootstrap files, Python/importlib_external.h and Python/importlib_external.h.  See http://bugs.python.org/issue14928 for the origins of this.  It should be possible to fix the Makefile to suppress those messages.  I suggest you open an issue about it.

--
  Ned Deily
  nad at python.org -- []