[Python-Dev] cpython: Revert unintended merge

Steve Dower steve.dower at python.org
Sat Dec 3 17:15:28 EST 2016

On 03Dec2016 1312, Serhiy Storchaka wrote:
> On 03.12.16 22:13, steve.dower wrote:
>> https://hg.python.org/cpython/rev/a60767015bed
>> changeset:   105436:a60767015bed
>> user:        Steve Dower <steve.dower at microsoft.com>
>> date:        Sat Dec 03 12:12:23 2016 -0800
>> summary:
>>   Revert unintended merge
>
> I suppose it should be reverted in the 3.6 branch too.

Maybe, but I didn't make the change in the 3.6 branch, so I have no idea
whether it is meant to be there or not. But it wasn't part of the change
I made, so I didn't want to merge it forward.

Someone who actually understands the implications of changing these
files (config.guess, config.sub) can figure it out :)

Cheers,
Steve