[Python-Dev] Checking over the devguide before the GitHub migration

Brett Cannon brett at python.org
Fri Dec 9 19:31:13 EST 2016

With Python 3.6.0 quickly approaching it means the GitHub migration should
also be happening sometime soon (basically as soon as all pieces are in
place and we're sure we won't be doing an emergency 3.6.1 release, so
probably either this month or next). While we wait for that to occur, if
people want to help then please read through the GitHub version of the
devguide at http://cpython-devguide.readthedocs.io/en/github/ and if you
find any issues then please submit a PR at
https://github.com/python/devguide.