[Python-Dev] Python environment registration in the Windows Registry

Alexander Walters tritium-list at sdamon.com
Thu Feb 4 13:53:26 EST 2016

I am well aware of this.  In the SO question I referenced, being the
first google hit related this this... that is the answer *I* gave. It
only works, in my experience, 60% of the time, and not with two biggie
packages (pywin32, for which you have to go to third parties to get the
wheel, which do not include all of pywin32, and wxpython) and perhaps more.