[Python-Dev] Duelling PEPs not needed [was: PEP 515: Underscores in Numeric Literals]

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Thu Feb 11 22:17:32 EST 2016

Serhiy Storchaka writes:

 > I suspect that my arguments can be lost [without a competing PEP].

Send Georg a patch for his PEP, that's where they belong, since only
one of the two PEPs could be approved, and they would be 95% the same
otherwise.  If he doesn't apply it (he's allowed to move it to the
"rejected arguments" section, though), or the decision silently goes
against you, speak up then -- that would be a problem IMO.

Or you could offer to BD1P!  (If you're selected, I hope you change
your mind! :-)