[Python-Dev] Build bots situations

Dario Roman dario670 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 03:14:38 EST 2016

I have develop few years ago a small net bit that could help , I was giving
my self into it but unpleasant to my life , that they want java I never
stood from them . It was develop to run that bit in python strictly but a
combination with servers and I net stream sockets I could fix the problem .

Nice to meet with you I consider your explanation as mentor you know the
industry I built the bot to work with the Alice project and the dictionary
recipients of sparkov  , it it function right know but feds and Police try
to hold the main program , when I find out I try to get online with the
webmaster and he could not pass the permit he neglected so fast , that for
me was conducting right .
Anyways take care I you want copy of my work send me email to
serocom13 at gmail.com,  I born in this code an still understanding what was
before , me my self being human and loves beers .

I would like to overcome your language and try it ti put your self in
another way of life , you are my mentor ....

Thanks for every thing ...

Serocom13 at gmail.com