[Python-Dev] Convert from unsigned long long to PyLong

Tian JiaLin himurakenshin54 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 12:06:04 EDT 2016

Yes, you are right.  Definitely "long" in Python can represent a number
much bigger than the native.

But the range of returned value from mysql_affected_rows within 0 ~ 2^64-1.
No matter how it's converted, the converted value in Python also should in
the range of 0 ~ 2^64 - 1.

--
kenshin

http://kenbeit.com